Wills and Estates
At Tannahill Lockhart & Clark Law LLP we offer a wide range of legal services for Wills and Estates:
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Power of Attorneys
- Guardianship Applications
- Applications to Appoint an Estate Trustee
- Trust Agreements
Our legal team has decades of experience in the area of Wills and Estates, and we provide our clients with a wide range of expertise for all of their estate planning needs. We work closely with our clients to develop comprehensive estate plans and the documents required to implement them. Our clients include individuals, estate trustees, financial institutions and trust companies.
Our specialties include:
• Powers of Attorney for Property and Personal Care
• Estate administration
• Personal and estate planning including coordination with other advisors
• Creation, administration, and variation of trusts
• Interpretation of wills and trust agreements
• Succession planning for family businesses
• Mental capacity matters
• Contested Wills
• Passing of accounts
Further Information and Resources on Real Estate Law from Tannahill Lockhart & Clark
To read our list of “Frequently Asked Questions” on the subject of Wills and Estates, click here.
We have produced a number of videos that deal with Wills and Estates that you can find in our Video Library:
– Challenging a Will
– Why You Need a Lawyer
– Choosing an Estate Trustee
– Estate Issues to Consider
Take Advantage of Our Years of Experience and Knowledge
Contact us today to learn more about how we may be able to guide and assist you with your estate planning requirements.
When it comes to your personal affairs, planning ahead can save your family problems and expense. This Law Society of Ontario video provides good information on the importance of having a properly drafted Will and Power of Attorney.