About Tannahill, Lockhart & Clark
Blogs and Articles
- What is a Litigation Guardian? Who Needs One? Should I be One?
- Get Estate Planning On The Agenda
- Recreational Trails And Non-Urban Property Use: “Risks Willingly Assumed”
- Who Pays for Car Accident Injuries?
- How Insurance Companies ‘Defend’ Car Accident Claims
- Joint Ownership of a Cottage Can Pose a Host of Unexpected Problems
- Forgiving Loans in Your Will Can be Effective
- What is a Catastrophic Impairment?
- How to Pass on the Family Cottage Without Destroying Your Family in the Process
- A Primer on Constructive Dismissal: Don’t Wait Until It’s Too Late
- Accident Benefits and the Challenge of Chronic Pain
- Here’s What to do When You Take Over a Parent’s Finances
- Personal Debts : Recovery of a Cash Loan Without a Contract
- Sibling Taking Advantage of Elderly Parent : Righting a Wrong
- Eye Injury from BBQ
- Contesting a Will
- Commercial Host Liability: Would You Like a Cab With That?
- Left Out of the Will? Here Are Your Options